Greg Kettner is a TEDx Speaker, Happiness Coach and Podcaster who helps organizations increase their revenue, reduce turnover and create a culture of mental health mindfulness with the WorkHappy GamePlan.
Over his 27-year sales career, he has sold over $12 million in products and services for such companies as Business Objects, SAP, the Vancouver Canucks and a small shoe company (pause) Nike.
Greg empowers and inspires audiences around the world to be the very best they can be. His passionate stories will engage you, make you laugh and touch a tender part of your heart too.
Greg is also a world-class connector who’s spent time with hockey icon Wayne Gretzky and he shared the stage with comedian Robin Williams.
Greg has spoken to and entertained corporate clients such as Coca-Cola, Ford, SAP, Trane, Fraser Health, SunLife Financial, and the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
What We Discuss With Greg Kettner:
- Greg reveals how he almost accidentally knocked over Queen Elizabeth II in Vancouver, Canada. . .
- How a suicide in his family lead Greg to become a Mental Health Activist . . .
- REVEALED: The 2 aspects Robin Williams said to Greg which has had a big impact on his career . . .
- Why you should never put people on pedestals and he discusses what’s happened to people who get hero status . . . suicides, burnouts and more . . .
- Greg reveals what the Men in The Middle Group is all about and success . . .
- and much more . . .
When you like this Podcast, kindly leave us a review here . . . even a few words help.