Rendall Munroe is a retired English super bantamweight boxer . . . known in boxing world as ‘The Boxing Binman’.
He is also a former holder of the EBU and Commonwealth Super Bantamweight titles, WBA Interim Champion and 2 time, WBC Number 1.
He also had his shot at a world title championship in Japan.
Over his boxing career he had 34 fights, 28 wins, 11 by knockout and 5 losses.
Rendall clearly understands discipline and he now runs a successful boxing gym in Leicester, UK.
What We Discuss With Rendall Munroe:
- How advice from an uncle turned his boxing career from average, amateur collecting plastic trophies to a professional career. Rendall became English Champion, Commonwealth Champion, Eurpoean Champion, WBA Interim Champion and 2 time, WBC Number 1.
- What losing his world title fight in front of 10 to 12,000 people in Japan taught him about life and business . . .
- How he touched his dream which lead to Rendall running his own boxing gym, obtaining his professional trainer’s license and being able to help kids who have been excluded from school . . .
- Rendall reveals why he is has zero resentment about not acheiveing his ultimate dream of becoming world champion . . .
- Rendall reveals why an ‘L’ is NEVER a Loss . . . it’s always an ‘L’ for Learn and how this relates to you . . .
- and much more . . .
When you like this Podcast, kindly leave us a review here . . . even a few words help.